- Date: 2019
- Client: Step Places
- Project Type: City centre regeneration
About this Project
- Beautifully finished apartments and townhouses
- Renovation of an historic City Centre public house
- New retail spaces
- Close to city amenities and the Northern Quarter
- Award winning development
Cotton Square sits on the edge of the city, adjacent to Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Listed by both The Times and Time Out in 2019 as one of the coolest places to live, this is without a doubt the most up and coming area in Manchester to own a home.
This award-winning development consists of 23 apartments and townhouses, re-purposing existing historic buildings as well as the construction of a new apartment building, Cotton House. The development also includes retail units and a traditionally restored Victorian public house, The Edinburgh Castle.
The vibrant area of Ancoats is fast emerging as the cool, artsy quarter with an entrepreneurial spirit amongst the numerous independent boutiques and specialist retailers.